Buying a Home in Breckenridge CO
When you consider buying or selling a home in Summit County, call Ron Shelton at Breckenridge Properties For Sale. If you are looking for a condo, cabin, land, home or ranch, Ron will be able to show you the best properties in Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Silverthorne or Alma/Fairplay. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, Summit County is one of your best choices for mountain activities. Sailing on Lake Dillon, skiing in Breckenridge, Keystone or Copper Mountain, biking to Frisco, it’s all right here for you.
The Breckenridge advertising slogan was: Real Town. Real People. Ron has lived in Breckenridge for 30+ years and can guide you to success. Ron is a full time real estate agent. Many try to teach skiing or follow other paths whilst trying to sell real estate at the same time.
In order to best help you, here’s a list of tips and links:
Tips and Resources for Breckenridge Colorado Home Buyers
- Search Summit County Homes and Condos In Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Keystone and more: Use the our search tool to browse all available single family homes, duplexes and condominiums in the Summit County real estate market. This directory is updated daily so you receive the most current information.
- Register for our Home Finder and let your Summit County dream home come to you! Registrants can also create saved searches, bookmark their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market. Be the first to receive new Summit County real estate listings. No one will contact you unless you wish to chat about your selections.
- Are you a First-Time Home Buyer?We can answer your questions quickly so the entire transaction is as smooth as possible.
- Browse Summit County Communities to learn more about the neighborhoods, townhouses and condominiums in the area before you buy.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our Buyer’s Guarantee to find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home in Summit County.
- Use our Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be for your Summit County dream home.
- Contact me: Contact me any time you would like more information about Summit County real estate or the town in general.
- Summit County is comprised of: Breckenridge, Blue River, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne, Keystone, and Copper Mountain. I also work with properties in Park County as well. From Fairplay to Alma, and all parts in between, there’s a property with your name on it!